Scope of application
Bulk loading and delivery management operations for feed, cement, coal and chemical industries.
- This system operate with LIGU "Automatic Loading Control System" (PLC + Human Machine) through the network interface to perform two-stage automatic loading control jobs. Before delivery, need to enter the truck number, customer, material and delivery weight and other information. Then transfer the data to PLC. The PLC will follow the data to do the automatic loading control operations. It will transfer back the gross weight, the tare weight after loading is completed. It also will generate a new shipments data and print it out.
- Multiple truck scales load status includes demand weight, complete weight, abnormal alarm, the loading operation status, PLC's I / O point status, and the day loading weighing data can be displayed simultaneously on the screen through the screen segmentation.
- Can set the PLC loading parameters by remote control.
- Can control the valve on/off by remote control as the device detects.
- Need password to enter the system and all functions can set permissions.
- Provide automatic database backup function (By year) which will minimize the risk of data loss and can check the weighing data.
- Can use any combination of conditions to filter or query data, and memory commonly used query conditions.
- Provide the transferred out function of composite data, which can transferred out of the fields and their sequence by user’s need, and choose to transfer out to the report, Excel files, text (.txt) file or dBASE (.dbf) file.
- The important error messages, warning messages and prompt messages from daily jobs can be recorded in order to judge the cause of the error arising and the daily operations encountered status.
- In order to backtracking the actual loading conditions, the data can be recorded for each car loaded.